Friday, October 3, 2008

Queen's Gate Alice - updated pictures

Well I actually got quite a few figures recently but didn't have a camera to take picture with but now I got my camera back! I took a few snapshots earlier today and when its a sunny day and I have some time I'll take some more photos.

I also need to dust my figures too, you might be able to see the specs of dust on the figures.

From Alice & Churam


From Alice & Churam


From Alice & Churam


From Alice & Churam


From Alice & Churam


From Alice & Churam


I'll have pictures of Melissa Seraphy, Uesugi Kenshin with more pictures of Churam and Alice asap.

2 comments:

TheGeek said...

Now there's a coincidence I just finished up taking pics of Alice and Churan myself.

Persocom said...

nice, both great looking figures that I wish I had ordered